Our dog is a rescue. He was kept outside and severely neglected by his previous owners for the first 3 years of his life. So, it was no surprise that he didn’t know what toys were when he got to us. He loves treats, though, so I figured I would get him a toy that combines play and treats. The Spot Seek-A-Treat Connector Flip N’ Slide Puzzle was the perfect gift for him and he loves it. I was concerned it would be too difficult for him, but it didn’t take long for him to figure it out!
Flip N’ Slide Puzzle is the Best Christmas Present Ever
Christmas morning, our pup ran down the stairs and went straight to his presents. He loves Christmas and loves to tear open the wrapping paper. He even helps us unwrap our own presents. We filled the toy with treats and our dog was instantly engaged. He even tried to get the treats before we’d shut the compartments because he’s VERY food motivated. Once it was filled and we let him loose, he sniffed and puzzled on how to get to those treats he knew were in those compartments. After a few minutes, he learned he could use his nose to flip and slide the covers of the aptly named Flip N’ Slide Puzzle. This was FUN! We were very proud of him, as he tends to take after his basset side, and bassets aren’t particularly known for their smarts.
And The Fun Continues…
Not only have we been using the Flip N’ Slide Puzzle to play, we’ve been using it for his regular feedings. This is perfect for fast eaters who gulp their food. Our dog loves popcorn and, now, we make him work for his popcorn treats. He has never taken to a toy like this before and all of us couldn’t be happier.
- Make snack time a fun time for your pooch!
- By sliding and flipping open the compartment lids, your dog finds the treats that you've hidden and is rewarded for being smart!
- Create a bigger, more challenging play center by connecting multiple sections.
- Wipe clean plastic.
- Approx. 9" x 9".
Never miss an article, review, or cute pup!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
The Flip N' Slide Puzzle For Dogs combines treat rewards with the fun and challenge of a puzzle.
- Fairly easy for most dogs to figure out
- Easily washable
- Fun and stimulating for food motivated dogs
- Great for slowing down fast eaters
- May be too easy for intelligent dogs
- Gets a little slobbery, so might need frequent cleaning